Dear mGaadi commuter,
On Oct 1 ’13, when we beta launched our call auto service, we had 300 auto rickshaw drivers. On Dec 12, when we released our Android app, the number had jumped to 500. Two months later (Valentine’s Day to be precise) that number doubled. We are now at 1070. Yes – that is 1,070 auto rickshaw drivers in the mGaadi Bangalore network.
Between Dec and Jan, we kept a low profile on the customer outreach front, largely to manage the trip fulfillment rate. We are now comfortable with the pace of driver enrollments and fulfillment rate is holding at a healthy level.
Has it been a perfect journey so far? Heck no! We’ve had our share of drivers-not-showing-up, customers-cancelling-last-
Bring it on? Yeah – book an mGaadi auto. From ANYWHERE in Bangalore. No second guessing on where the mGaadi autos might be. Just book away. We’ll try our darndest to fulfill your booking. If we are unable to come through, we’ll try even harder to fulfill your next trip.
How to book an mGaadi auto?
- mGaadi Android app (Download here)
- mGaadi Windows Phone app (send a request for beta access to mgaadi-beta@indiadrivers.
- From your mobile (or desktop) browser, access find.mgaadi.com
- Call (080) 6768 4983
- Commuter FAQ
- How many drivers in mGaadi network?
- The ‘No Tension’ way to commute
- The Five Star Auto Driver